Original layout files sent by the Customer to the design department must comply with the following technical requirements
- Corel Draw v. 8-16, Adobe Photoshop 6-CS6, Adobe Illustrator 8-CS6, TIFF, LEN. A file that can be printed on a PostScript device without making additional adjustments and meeting the technological requirements for the production of flexoforms is considered to be not requiring refinement.
Requirements for layouts provided in the format CorelDRAW, Adobe Illustrator:
- All fonts in the layout must be converted to curves, or fonts must be provided separately, except for national ones. When translating fonts into curves, self-intersections of the resulting curve should not occur, because in this case, the self-intersection region becomes transparent. The number of nodes in the curve should not exceed 1024.
- If you use the Overprint Fill or Overprint Outline function, you must manually set these parameters at each place of their use on each layout. It is not allowed to have blends, outlines, embedded fills / textures CorelDraw, RGB bitmaps, PS fills in the file provided (if you need to use them, convert them to curves or bitmap images before output), outline scaling (the Scale with Image option in the Outline window should be disabled, Stretch must be 100%). All raster files included in the file must be separately provided.
QuarkXPress Layout Requirements:
- All fonts used in the file, as well as those included in the EPS and TIFF files, must be provided.
Requirements for layouts provided in Adobe Photoshop:
- It is necessary to provide a file with all available layers, masks. The file should be color-coded, taking into account the requirements of flexographic printing. The real (and not interpolated) resolution for grayscale (GrayScale, Monotone, Duotone, Tritone) or full-color (CMYK) images should be at least 2 times the print line.
- Crosses for alignment / alignment should be displayed on all colors.
- Please pay attention to the minimum sizes of image elements:
- The line in the positive is at least 0.2 mm.
- The line in the negative is at least 0.3 mm.
- A free-standing point in the positive is at least 0.2 mm.
- A free-standing point in the negative - at least 0.3 mm.
- Raster point - from 2% to 98%.
- All provided TIFF files must be recorded without compression.
- In case of completion of the original mock-ups for continuous printing, it is necessary to indicate the dimensions of the printing shaft for iron or the dimensions of the print with an accuracy of hundredths of a millimeter and the thickness of the used photopolymer.
- In the case of printing files that are difficult to process, please attach explanatory notes with explanations to avoid ambiguous interpretation.