In the area of environmental impact management, Repropark:
- Minimizes its environmental impact by efficiently managing the use of resources: water, energy, materials for the production of photopolymer forms, packaging materials.
- Manages solid waste, ensuring its proper disposal and increasing the percentage of waste delivered for recycling, in accordance with applicable legal requirements; participates in the promotion of environmental packaging.
- Takes measures to prevent potential environmental pollution
- hazardous substances, organizing the proper storage and handling of them.
- Carries out air pollution management activities and limits its impact on climate change.
- Interacts with interested parties in order to find a solution to environmental problems, we openly report on measures taken in the field of environmental protection.
- Identifies possible environmental risks and implements measures to prevent them, as well as eliminates unintended environmental pollution as a result of emergency situations.
- Promotes the formation of environmental awareness, thinking and responsibility among the employees of the Company; encourages employees to identify and seize opportunities to improve environmental performance.